- About us
- Visas and citizenship
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- Development cooperation
- About Australia
- Australia-Indonesia relationship
- Travel advice
- Register with us
About the Australian Embassy in Indonesia
Head of Mission
Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Kav C 15-16
Jakarta Selatan 12940
+62 21 2550 5555
+62 21 2550 5467
- General Enquiries: email@example.com
- Visas and Migration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consular Services: email@example.com
- Study in Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Embassy is open from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
Our counter hours are:
Arrangements have been made for consular and passport services to be available by appointment only between 8.00 am - 12.00 pm and 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm Monday to Friday. The contact number for appointments for consular services is (+62 21) 2550 5500. Clients will only have access to Embassy by appointment.
Visas and migration
The Immigration Section is closed to the general public.
Telephone inquiries: (+62 21) 2550 5700 between the hours 2 pm to 4 pm Monday to Friday. Recorded information is available at other times.
Click here for more information on visas and migration.
- 1 January - New Year's Day
- 27 January - Australia Day (in lieu)
- 10 March - Canberra Day
- 18 April - Good Friday
- 21 April - Easter Monday
- 1 May - Labour Day
- 27 May - Ascension of the Prophet
- 28-29 July - Idul Fitri
- 29 September - Family and Community Day
- 6 October - Idul Adha (in lieu)
- 24 December - Christmas Eve
- 25 December - Christmas Day
- 26 December - Boxing Day
Request for Tenders or Expression of Interest
There is no request for expression of interest at present.
(BB2) Maintenance Officer
Closing date: 24 April 2014.